Different possibilities enable highest economic efficiency.
- The new short combination Solistar – as a substitute for the power harrow and the seed bed combination.
- The advantage of this machine is the very short and compact construction, which requires little lifting power by the tractor.
- A stable headstock ensures a safe mounting of the seeding machine.
- The tine section in 2 or 3 rows with changing tines or broad shares enables good crumbling and mixing of the soil structure.
- Variably a levelling bar can be mounted in the front or rear for consistently levelling.
- For light to medium-heavy soils the seeding speed and the acreage output can be considerably increased with this combination.
- The rollers can be chosen optionally and be adjusted to the seeding line of the seeding machine.